10 things to do when you’re bored at midnight
1. Pour your heart out to ChaCha. Sometimes you will get the lame, annoying guides who simply reply with “Gosh, that is a mystery to us!”, but sometimes you can get some really interesting people. I, for example, have received messages like these:
“ChaCha loves you so much! Never feel like you’re alone, we’re always here for you!”
“It is estimated that 80% of women masturbate at least once a week.”
“No, I am afraid I do not know the color of your window shutters.”
2. Drive around with your best friend, screaming the lamest songs you can find with the windows down. When the cop pulls you over, act like nothing happened.
3. Go to McDonald’s and request that they wipe down your table every 6 minutes. If they refuse, threaten to report them to the department of sanitation.
4. Drive to the nearest snobby neighborhood and go Christmas caroling. It doesn’t matter that it’s the middle of July.
5. Go grass sledding. This is best done with a big hill and a large piece of cardboard.
6. If it’s raining, go out and sit on the side of the street. Do yoga until someone pulls over and asks you what the hell you’re doing (trust me, it will happen eventually).
7. Call all the churches in the area and ask them their opinion on abortion, gay rights, or some other controversial topic. Ask them if you can explain your views to them over the phone. If they say yes, have a rant prepared to keep them on the phone until they fall asleep.
8. Blog the most random things you can think of.
9. Wonder why you’re sitting at home blogging instead of out doing any of the things you’ve listed.
10. Realize that you’ve done everything on this list and wonder where you come up with these things (not that that’s ever happened…pshhh, what are you talking about?).